Friday, July 23, 2010

Reality Activities

Today I attended the annual meeting related to the services my older daughter needs to work towards greater success with her disabilities.

I'm gradually chipping away at getting my income tax data all put together for the CPA.

I think some papers packed in a pocket in a suitcase never made the trip all the way back to Minnesota. However, today I discovered I had a magic user name and password for a very important web site related to my final Fulbright Report written down somewhere else.

I have one of my online courses ready to go for the fall semester. For us that starts very soon. Courses go live on August 18. I have yet to write a final module for another course, prepare the syllabus for that course, and also post the course schedule that shows when learning products are due. I'm teaching two other courses, too that need to be renewed.

And trying to decide if I want to put in my retirement papers!

No comments: