Saturday, April 5, 2008

Adventures in the Sunlight

Today the temperature was about 60 degrees and the sky was clear and sunny! What's so remarkable? Well, we haven't seen such weather since sometime last November or perhaps even earlier. I had to go to work today simply to receive a 5 year service certificate. Somehow I believe I would have felt more thanked had it been a regular work day. But the lunch table was full of nice people and good food.

Then I had to go help my daughter for a bit. She asked if I had noticed something outside and it was a lovely treat to be able to sky light and lean outside to look.

After that I did some shopping and then entertained myself wandering about a book store. It is a sheer pleasure to be out and about in the sunshine at 6:30 PM and not freezing!

No comments: