Monday, January 31, 2011

Shadows

The past week has been virus heaven. I went to two meetings at work which indeed might have been two meetings too many. Glad to be teaching online for I could work for a couple of hours and then take a two hour nap and then start the cycle all over again. Finally beginning to feel like "me" is coming back.

One day during this episode the view out the window was interesting. 


I thought the long shadows cast by the midday sun were interesting.

Looking forward to February. I learned in a meteorology course that February 15 is good day in Minnesota.  I mentioned that once in a group and someone asked if that is because chocolate is on sale that day. Well, that's a second good reason. The first is that February 15 marks the time when enough sun is back that is statistically impossible to keep an outdoor ice rink frozen.

No comments: