Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Adventures Unreported


Recently my work schedule has been so busy that I've not had a minute to myself. I decided it was time to find a few minutes for myself, so I called my older daughter and we went to the Como Park Pavilion on Saturday afternoon. Here's just one of the beautiful flowers we found.

Another unexpected adventure. The school bus shows what happened outside my office window this morning. According to reports the school bus broke an axle and went out of control, glancing off a tanker truck. Thankfully it was a lot of excitement and no injuries to any person, except perhaps for the artist who recently completed the sculpture into which the bus crashed. On the other hand, maybe it was good that the sculpture was there. It may have kept the bus from traveling all the way into the library wall.

No comments: