Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wise Words -- We Can Survive New Coke

Everyone has a lot to say about the election results. One of the best things I read on Facebook today was to keep working for social, racial, and economic justice. And I like this from Bob Collins in his blog on Minnesota Public Radio's web site:

"What am I supposed to think? " my youngest (adult) son said to me in an e-mail today, after watching and listening to all the post-election rantings.
"It means that somewhere between everything you hear, is real life," I responded. "No matter what people tell you to think, keep working hard, do the best you can, do what you think is right, and everything else will take care of itself. If this country can survive new Coke, it can survive whatever good or bad anyone can throw at it."

No comments: