Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Request to Readers

In late May and early June I will be meeting with students in high schools in Pecs to discuss blogging. This activity is being coordinated by American Corners-Pecs and I'm excited to have a chance to learn more about high school education in Hungary.

Now to the request -- if you read my blog, I would appreciate knowing what you have learned about Hungary or how your ideas about Hungary or Central Europe have been changed. Please add a comment to the blog or send me an e-mail. It will make the presentation much better if I hear from many of you. Thank  you.

3 comments:

Shaz said...

I found it most interesting to see how many 'foreign' students were attending the University at Pecs. A real smorgasbord of countries. This is fascinating to one who only speaks English. You are so lucky to have this opportunity to work and teach and travel.

Sharon in Surprise, AZ

Joan and David Piekarczyk said...

I've learned that Pecs is a beautiful city also through the blog descriptions and pictures. When I visit Hungary I might even consider visiting the city after Budapest.

Lori said...

Thank you for your comments. I hope others will pitch in, too.