Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting Settled Adventures

It's my 2nd morning in Warsaw. Yesterday was a lovely summer day. I first went to the train station and had no problem getting a ticket. Jutro? Tak jutro, meaning yes, I truly wanted a ticket for tomorrow which is now today. Then I wandered by a coffee shop and elected for a cold Coca Cola. After that I wandered along Nowy Swiat until I stumbled into a nice city square. I sat in the shade and read a book for awhile, trying to remind myself it is a vacation. Then I wandered through the Saxon Gardens, discovering both there and across the square historical displays on placards. Then back along Nowy Swiat to the Living Room restaurant for a lovely lunch. Then it was definitely nap time. After my nap I went back to the train station to survey just how it worked to catch the train to Siedlce. Came back up the hill and bought some yogurt. Wandered along Nowy Swiat again enjoying a lovely summer evening. Back to the B & B about dark. Slept well. Now off to Siedlce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your trip posts. Can you tell me the name B&B that you stayed at in Warsaw.

Thanks

Lori said...

Boutique Bed and Breakfast. It has a very good web site and it located in a very good place in Warsaw.