Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting Ready for Adventures

Every once in awhile it's nice to have life slow down. I've been working at least 60 hour weeks for way too long this year. While there is much to do, I've just been napping and reading for a couple of days before getting into the final push of leaving for Poland.

The bags are basically packed. I'm rather proud. I have packed teaching supplies, things Dorota left behind last December when her bags were too heavy, and the clothing I think I need for almost six weeks in two 21 inch bags. I could probably have put it all into one large bag, but it's easier to have a small bag for weekend trips.

I need to make at least one more trip to work to take care of final details. Then it's the hair and nail appointments. It's hard to wait.

No comments: