Sunday, June 8, 2008

Surprising Adventures




I have recently had some pleasant and surprising shopping adventures. For years I've avoided a restaurant only about two blocks from my house because the food wasn't very good. Even when the owners changed it didn't come onto my list. Then one day someone at work mentioned that she and her husband drive over here to go to this restaurant. I thought I should give it a try and one morning had a splendid spinach omelet. Then I noticed a sign about a Friday breakfast special and was delighted indeed with the strawberry and banana crepe.

I've been searching for a bag to cover my new camera, but one that doesn't scream "Camera inside." I've looked everywhere. Then I decided to stop at the REI store. I've not been there for years, and simply couldn't believe my eyes. The waterfall scene is quite improbable about 50 yards for a busy freeway. What a pleasant surprise.

No comments: