Monday, May 10, 2010

Evening at Villany


The International Week ended with an evening at Villany. We all took a bus together to Villany, about a 30 minute ride from Pecs. We went to the Blum Wine Cellar. We had a light supper which included a very good white wine. Then we entered the cellars where we started with light rose wine and ended with very dark port.


The cellars themselves provide some interesting images.


There is not doubt about it. Hungarian wine in excellent. I'll have a ver good idea of what I want to find from now on when I go wine shopping.
We came up from the cellars to a selection of cakes. We stayed for conversation until nearly midnight. It was 0:40 when I got back to my flat after a 15 minute walk from where the bus left me off. Not a good plan considering the Eger trip the next day.

No comments: