Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sunrise to Sunset

I woke up about 4:30 AM and had breakfast done by 5 AM. By this time in November it is dark outside yet. About 6:30 I decided to go for a walk and captured a view of sunrise.
The light was perfect for reflections in the river.

A pole in the river used for anchoring barges made an interesting reflection.

In only a couple of minutes it became apparent there was more light. Here's another interesting reflection in the river, looking across to Harriett Island. The bridge like structure is actually an area for summer concerts and events.

After a busy and very long day, since it started so early, I'm about to go out for what at work is called "Impromptu Fun Night." But before I leave here's a view of sunset as it looks about  4:35 PM in my part of Minnesota.
The sun is glowing under the High Bridge.

No comments: