Monday, November 23, 2009

Last Day of Summer?

Fall grasses
November River View

I purchased a new camera on Sunday, one that I think will work better for my six months in Europe, and particularly in all the "baths" of Hungary. I tackled charging the battery last night. I didn't think it was working because the charger light kept going out. I decided to just leave it plugged in all night and voila! the battery was charged this morning.

We are on the cusp of a change of weather, from the very warm November we've had to something like regular winter. This morning began cloudy and rainy. I was startled to see about 2 PM that the sun was out. It seeemed smart to grab the camera and take a walk, for we may not see this kind of weather again for a long time. The colors of November are wonderful,another kind of beauty.

No comments: