Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Wonderful and the Mundane

First the mundane. I managed to launder my car key apparatus. I had a spare and have been using that. However, I had this one in my bag for it also has my library key card on the ring. Today I grabbed for it by mistake and lo and behold! It works. I thought the battery would be killed for sure, but it opened the locks on the car just fine. What a surprise.

Now for the wonderful. I was on the couch this afternoon, just staring out the window at the somewhat stormy clouds. I saw an eagle circling. It managed to entertain me for almost 10 minutes. One thing that's right with the world is that the river is becoming cleaner and cleaner and the pesticides are coming out of the environment and the eagles are doing better and better! 
Publish Post

No comments: