Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adventure Outside the Window

So my older daughter and I are having a quiet Saturday afternoon, when suddenly I see something strange outside the window.

What is the blue hose outside the window? Investigation revealed it was coming from the apartment above and attached to a carpet cleaning van on the ground. Oh, that's how it's done. Since I will be staying another year I can have my carpets cleaned sometime. I'm going to wait until sometime about a year from now. I've not lived in this apartment very long considering in Hungary for a long time. And I have a granddaughter who is now 14 months old. I'll wait until after events such as Thanksgiving and Christmas for those seem like times that might end up with a little girl accident of some sort.

So chalk this up with an observation of the mundane.

No comments: