Friday, January 4, 2008

Adventures with auto service

Today I had an appointment for the car problem noted below. Wouldn't you know! I went to the garage and the car started without any problems. I decided to go nearby for lunch along with the phone numbers for a tow service in case a problem occurred. After lunch it started just fine and I was off the auto service shop. I told my story! The service manager came back later saying they couldn't find a problem today, but they did find something in a reference book that relates to the problem I'm describing, but since it didn't occur today, no further action will be taken. So the deal is that if the problem comes back, I call immediately to get in for an appointment! Doesn't make me feel too secure to go out alone at night, particularly in the winter!!!

No comments: