Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Views

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! For example, I stopped at a supermarket to use the ATM and noticed the holiday wreaths are already up! Since it was 6 PM and now dark as a sack, it was rather nice to see these lights.

But I interrupt the "holiday season" to show November views.

I have been noticing how lovely is the pond right by the drive where we leave this housing area. So this afternoon, when it suddenly felt like a summer day, I walked out there.

Here is what I saw.

I really enjoy how the angle of the sun in autumn provides the chance for these wonderful reflection photos.

I have also admired the sign on the pillar marking the entrance to our housing area. Here it is:

 Continued walking back to the river.

I was surprised to see a green barge.

Barges are usually a nondescript gray or brown.

But the color doesn't intimidate this one duck cruising around the barges.




No comments: