Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Brunch and Easter Stroll

My older daughter and I went out for an Easter Brunch. Our first course was juice, coffee, and pastries. Then each of us could choose. For the second course my daughter chose the buckwheat pancakes with berry sauce.

She looks a bit serious -- I don't know why -- we were having a good time and the food at this restaurant is excellent.

I instead had the spinach, bacon, and ricotta cheese quiche for this course.

For the third course we both had the split pea soup.

For the next course we both chose differently.

My daughter had the Arctic char.

I see in the photo a bit of the sun that was peeking through the blinds.

I had the Swedish meatballs.

We each had the same dessert.

This is berries over meringue with chocolate cream. While we were enjoying this, the restaurant manager passed by and said, "Oh  you picked the best one."

Upon returning to the neighborhood we took a bit of walk to a nearby office building. I have been driving by this building and wondering about the eight.

This picture certainly shows we had no green grass on the Easter weekend.

Walking here I found other sculptures.

And we found a lazy 5.

Unfortunately there is no information about any of the artists for the sculptures.

And church -- at a civilized time of 4:30 in the afternoon.

No comments: