Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow, snow beautiful? snow

As I have said in previous posts, I drove to Nebraska on Thursday last week. The forecasts were good ! I didn't see much snow, just a bit in the side of the road where the sun doesn't hit it.

But Saturday night here started with rain and then very wet snow. It produced some beautiful views.

I did like this view of the lamp in the back yard. And when I put the picture above on Facebook a person from Viet Nam commented "so beautiful."

Yes, it is beautiful.

But it took at least 20 minutes, if not longer, to clean the snow and ice off my car. When I parked I turned my wheels turned the curb because it is parked on a small downhill. I had to run the car and warm it up to be able to change the tires.

Well, it is winter! This is really most of the snow I have seen this winter.

No comments: