Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Finding Adventure Across the Street

The heading on this blog includes the idea that sometimes adventures are mundane. This morning I decided to go into the bedroom by the window to read for a bit. Suddenly I noticed a man crawling around by the billboard across the street.


Notice from my vantage point I'm looking down on the billboard. And notice the yellow pail on the roof behind the man. That yellow pail has been rolling around on the roof of the building across the street as long as I've lived here. 

But back to the workman. I couldn't figure out what he was going to do. 

Then suddenly he pulled the shield down over his face and I knew he was going to weld something. 

 It was fun to see the sparks fly! I still don't understand exactly what was fixed/repaired. But I saw something new today -- something I've never seem before.
 

No comments: