Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rainbow Adventures

I have been wanting to buy a new sofa, but kept thinking I'd do that after moving. However, during the past few days, I have begun to think I can't stand to wait that long. This afternoon I decided to go shopping. I drove through sunshine and heavy rain all within 5 miles. Thus, it wasn't a total surprise that the combination led to a gorgeous rainbow. It was so wide one could see all the colors, and arches across the sky; I was able to see both ends of the arch.

I walked into the furniture store and found exactly what I wanted. I have to wait a bit for delivery, but at least there is some gold at the end of the rainbow. I'm definitely going to be happier with the new look.

The last time I saw such a beautiful rainbow was during a trip to Hawaii. I parked and lept out of the car to take a photo. Then I discovered that this car had automatic locks and keys were in the ignition. I had to wait a good hour for the car rental facility to come rescue me. Only that day I'd read the material about that and wondered how someone could manage to lock him/herself out! This time only good things happened.

No comments: