Friday, September 12, 2008

Adventures with Technology

We have all heard that we are on video cameras more than we know. After I reported to the safety officer that I had a missing purse, he asked for my schedule yesterday. He found video pictures showing I had it when entering the office in the early morning, had it when I went to a meeting in the library, but didn't have it when I was walking back to our office area. Thus, I had left it in the meeting room, which was supposed to be locked as soon as we left, and it disappeared before I made the trip back 2 hours later to locked room to see if it was there.

Today I got my driver's license replaced and renewed -- it was due to expire next month anyway.

So I'll keep watching my bank statement and make sure no checks are sneeking through.

No comments: