Friday, September 2, 2011

Adventure with Minnesota Nice

I stopped at Target this afternoon to pick up a couple of things to do better storage in one of my closets. I got out to the car with a big set of drawers and thought I'd put the bag of things in first. I reached for it and there wasn't a bag. I realized I had left it at the register. I had the sales slip in my purse so headed back to the store after loading the storage drawer unit in my car. When I got to the register where I checked out, the attendant looked at me and said, "I'm so glad  you came back. We tried to call to you, but you got away too quickly." How so very nice!

Then when finally back to the car I realized the car next to me was ready to leave, so waited at the back of my car rather than going between our cars to enter mine. The man in the other car waved for me to go ahead.

Often people say Minnesota Nice is gone, but it seemed alive and well today.

No comments: