Sunday, June 2, 2013

Eating in Fargo

I arrived in Fargo, ND, late on Saturday afternoon. I checked into a hotel and rested for awhile and then went out looking for the Passage to India restaurant. Trip Advisor rates this as the best restaurant in Fargo, and it's not often a restaurant serving Indian food gets such a high rating.I found the restaurant in a strip mall area next to a travel agency for trips to India.

When I arrived, in the back of the restaurant, there was a large party of people who looked as if they had come from India. By the time I left the rest of the restaurant was nearly full. The TV in the very upper left corner was of course playing a Bollywood movie.

I didn't try the Taj beer since I was driving, rather I enjoyed a mango lassi. For my entree I chose Murg Malai Kabab.

A very nice evening at the restaurant. Afterwards I went to Hobby Lobby looking for things associated with a craft idea I want to try at language camps in Poland.

Who would have guessed one could find a great Indian restaurant in Fargo?!?






No comments: