Monday, December 29, 2008

Reservation Adventure

Today I got the final dates for going to Poland to teach English. I did my plane reservation and when it came back, I realized I had the wrong flight home. It was to leave Warsaw at 6:45 AM, and that would mean I have to be at the airport at 4:45 AM. Considering that I will be staying about a 90 minute drive away and couldn't leave on Friday night even to be in Warsaw, my heart dropped, almost literally! Lucky for me! I found this mistake soon even to change the reservation, without fee!!!, for a 12:30 PM departure, much better!!! (The fee for changing a reservation would be $250 so I'm very glad that I made a correction quickly.) Unfortunately is costs twice as much to fly in the summer as the winter. I'm sure the fuel costs the same, as the does the cost for the crew! Perhaps when I retire I can do some volunteer work in the winter!

No comments: