Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adventures? with Arthritis

On Saturday my right knee began to hurt. I haven't had such an arthritis flare in a knee for years. I tried the therapy of rest and elevation and thought my Sunday it was better. I did go to church, but that was about it. On Sunday night I didn't sleep well, not because of pain but because I had napped so much with the rest therapy. Monday was rotten! I had a 3 PM meeting, but that got canceled. Thank heavens. I came home and went to get some Ibuprofen, then went for lunch. Already by the time I was finishing lunch I thought it was better. Today I'm 95% and it's like the sun has come out again. So now my travel bag will never be separate from Ibuprofen. I surely don't want to go to find that in a language I don't speak.

But I've hit the 120+ days out from traveling this summer. I can hardly wait. It's going to be so much fun to be back in Poland.

No comments: