Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Walking at Sunset

High Bridge at Sunset

Concert Stage

We have had two days now with below normal temperatures after a month of above normal temperatures. The cold north wind finally went away this afternoon. (This had been much more than a nuisance -- the gusts were 50-60 MPH and some areas had damage.) I got home about 4:30 and sat down with a drink -- don't get too excited -- Diet Coke, while I waited for my dinner to warm in the microwave. By 6 PM I was enjoying the sunny weather out the window so decided to take off for a bit with the camera to see what was happening outside. Here are two pictures, one of the High Bridge at sunset and the other is a photo of a concert stage across the river on Harriett Island. One of the things I love about living in my new place is how I can find such beauty in about 30 seconds out the door.

No comments: