Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miss Adventure and misadventure

My daughter's family stopped by for a few minutes after church. It didn't take my toddler granddaughter long to find the bike I keep for her.
It's just amazing how much she has changed since Christmas. She just looked like a very competent "rider" hitting the buttons to make the music play.

Later in the day I went to park where they were all playing. Here is another of her adventures.
My daughter and Little Miss Adventure on the slide
Here are the older kids on the new style teeter-totter.

My grandson is really getting tall. It's not a strange camera angle that makes him look all legs.

And for misadventure -- I have been turning the apartment upside down trying to figure out where I put credit cards and other materials from my wallet that I didn't think had to go with my on vacation during spring break. I have been through every desk drawer, cleaned and resorted everything in the bedroom chest. I was mystified about where I put these things. I decided my next try would be the entertainment center shelves. Sat down to read e-mail, looked over on a shelf of the entertainment center, and there were all these things in plain sight! Well mystery solved.

And final misadventure -- when I came back from the park adventure above, I had a problem opening the door into my apartment. A very large picture I have hanging in the foyer had fallen down and was on the floor blocking the door a bit. Thankfully, the glass didn't break.

No comments: