Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Poland Adventure from My Living Room

I stumbled into a wonderful TV program called Baltic Coasts. It is absolutely wonderful and adds to Tuesday night in a great way. I've not been to this area of Poland so visiting it this way is a great adventure. My jaw dropped when I saw how crowded are the beaches in July and August. The announcer said everyone in Poland comes there and it surely looked like they were all there. At the same time, I've been to Poland in July and August and know a lot of them, for example, go to Zakopane!

1 comment:

Joan and David Piekarczyk said...

Yes, the north coast is definetly crowded during those months and not a place I would want to go at that time. We were there is September and it was much quieter with less tourists. However, you should see it at some time, especially trimiasto.