Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Lights

I had a meeting today from 5:00 - 6:30 PM so of course it was dark when it was done. I went first to the Conservatory to see how that space looked in the dark. (See post below for day views of this place.)

Then I started home and turned on Summit Avenue for I knew from recent trips there were some pretty trees on that street.

 Here is the tree on the lawn of the Governor's Mansion.
Across the street there is another large decorated for the holiday season.

And just down the street is another very large tree in the front lawn of a home.

 Next to the trees I found a house that looks very beautiful.



I drove to another are of Summit Avenue where I knew there were decorations.


Found a house in this area too with lots of lights.

I think I like the more classic decorations I found on the home behind me.

Lights are one way to deal with this dark, dark month.

No comments: