Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Views from Inside

Hurrah! Most of this day was sunny, but we surely do have plenty of snow again. Here is the snowbank next to the exercise room. The wind blows the snow across the river until it hits something on the building.
It is hard to have a perspective from the photo. I estimate the drift is about 4 feet high. I took this photo about 9 PM in the evening. It is lighted from the windows from the exercise room.

Today I brought home something to warm the inside of my apartment/flat.

This is a collection of three photos I took on a trip to Hawaii. I took them to my favorite frame shop and wrote a big check to get these triple-matted and then into a frame. The person who helped me was right to suggest a triple mat. One can't see from this photo, but the frame is the closest I could get to the koa wood in Hawaii. The top photo I took at 6:30 AM in the morning while walking on the beach. Due to the time of the day, it includes the moon in the photo.

No comments: