Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In Budapest

Our first day of orientation was excellent. All speakers were great. We had one Hungarian lesson, too, and the teacher is magnificent. In the evening we went up to the Citadellea for sightseeing overlooking Budpest and then had a very nice dinner. When I'm back in Pecs, I'll post pictures of the beautiful evening view we had. Won't be back until 21:00 on Friday, so it may Saturday or Sunday until I can post and share some photos.

Truly Budapest is a beautiful city. I'll be glad to see more it in the daylight tomorrow. We left the office yesterday at 17:30, and since it's winter, it was dark at that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife had a Fulbright in Pecs last year at this time. I was able to accompany her and we really enjoyed our stay in Hungry. Please say hello to Annamaria and the Fulbright staff for us. They are wonderful people who made our time in Hungary extra special.

Carol MacCurdy and Tom Nuckols