Monday, January 18, 2010

Last Moments with Family

Here is Nilima trying to eat the keychain that I bought in Florida. If  you look closely, you may notice my name on it. It blinks on and off using solar power. I thought about the fact that I would need a keychain for my apartment key in Hungary. Then it dawned upon me that probably I would find a zillion keychains at WDW. I was right. Only perhaps I shopped too soon. I got this one at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It has an animal skin pattern on the reverse side. If I had waited, I could have gotten the same one with my name in Chinese characters at the China Pavilion in EPCOT, only who knew it would be there?

Next comes my older daughter who spent the weekend with me. This shows her opening up her delayed birthday gift. Her birthday occurred while I was in Florida. She loves purple and I managed to find purple pajamas and purple M&Ms.
Here is LeeVon playing some sort of game with my decks of cards that have Krakow pictures on them. He attends a school that gives emphasis to science and technology and really likes it. I also have just paid his tuition to the Art Academy through Community Education here in Saint Paul, and today got the supplies that he will need for that. Grandmas are good for something!

This is the first time that I've posted up pictures since blogspot got enhanced software. Just in time for when I'll need to post a lot of pictures!

No comments: