Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mundane #2

Today I spent 4 hours at the car service area to get everything fixed up on my car before I leave. Better to do it now than to have come back to all that. Since my car is way over 100,000 miles it is time to fix things up to make it last another 150,000 miles!

Then I want to Nordstrom's at the Mall of America. I got new make-up, trying to look respectable in Hungary. I also got new shoes to wear to the opera in a couple of weeks.

I came home and put together a shelf for the coat closet so I can store things more orderly on the shelf in that closet. In the course of this I re-organized the storage of holiday decorations and went to recyle a bunch of boxes. At the elevator a nice man said, "I'll take those down for you." He was standing there with an animal cage in a cart on his way to the underground garage area where we also put the recycling. Maybe on Sunday I'll go take a photo and show what it looks like after everyone does weekend work. We do put an immense amount into recycling.

No comments: