Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finished and Sick

I have completed my teaching for the 2nd doctoral nursing class. This was hard. I have encountered a nasty, respiratory infection that made it hard to breath and speak! I've had champagne stored for this day, but don't think that's a good idea today. Feeling too rotten to go out to the nearby dance festival, too, that I've been looking forward to seeing. Well hopefully tomorrow will be better for many reasons. I'll share then about my trip to Szeged. Really enjoyed it.

Addendum: After a couple hours of rest and some soup, along with coughing and other things, I felt a bit better and did go to the dance festival. I'm glad I did because tonight was the last time for the dancing. But standing up for 2 hours took all me down again. Photos perhaps tomorrow.

No comments: