Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday April 6

Walked to the office for the English class and got a message saying no students showed up for the class! Well, I had a "print party" for journal articles to help me with creating the 2nd doctoral nursing class that I will be teaching this month. Thus the walk was not an entire waste of time. I stopped at my favorite Crystal Cafe for lunch for the price was back to 750 forints. Had very good vegetable soup and then penne pasta with chicken.

I came home and did the powerpoint for the scientific conference presentation that comes up before the 2nd class. I have also created a powerpoint about Hawaii for one of next Monday's English class. I do hope some students come! Well, I can always use this as an English class lesson for students in Poland, too, so the time will not be completely wasted.

I went to the American Corner today for the English Conversational Circle. One young man is trying to so hard to speak Engish; I'm trying to decide if I have enough time to offer to tutor him in between.

I've not done my Hungarian homework. Have to put some attention to that now.

No comments: