Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Monday

Not much happening. The weather is cold and rainy. Glad this weather waited until today. I learned that the tradition for today is that boys/men throw perfume on girls/women. Girls/women who told me about this said I had no idea how many baths it takes to get the smell off! Saw no sign of that gratefully. Hope that weather is warmer in Poland where the tradition is to throw water. That wouldn't feel very good here today.

I'm working on lectures and other work. I went to Replay for lunch. I like this place when I'm hungry and the weather is cold. The food is quite international. Today I had a great cheeseburger and fries. I enjoyed watching an extended family have a dinner. The group included two little boys, perhaps 11 and 15 months. Smart mommies and grandmothers. They were on the back side of the table and so couldn't get out to chase and care for the little ones. I don't think grandpa cared. He was having fun.

Back to working!

No comments: